We Invite You to Be Part of Our Healing Community
To be a member, we ask that you be drug and alcohol-free for 24-hours, attend your Recovery Circle, give back to the recovery community, and are willing to work toward following our Guiding Principals.
Here are the steps to join us:
- Stop by for your first visit: Please call 360-208-8018 to set up your first visit.
- Attend a New Member Introduction. New Member Introductions are held as needed.
Once you’ve been assigned to and attend a Recovery Circle, you’re welcome to participate in all the Cafe offerings and School for Recovery activities.
We welcome Guests, but ask that after the third visit, we ask that they become a Member.
Membership requirements are simple:
- Be drug and alcohol-free the past 24 hours
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- Participate in giving back at the Café
- Practice the Guiding Principles of the Recovery Café Community
Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Connect with Divine Love in ourselves and others.
- Show Respect
- Cultivate Compassion
- Practice Forgiveness
- Encourage Growth
- Give Back
Membership at Recovery Café provides a foundation for healing and the recovery journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at Recovery Café including:
- Delicious and nutritious meals each day we are open. (Suspended at this time due to COVID 19)
- School for Recovery classes focusing on a variety of topics including relapse prevention, building healthy relationships, skill-building, art such as painting and writing, and yoga
- A supportive healing community of individuals
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved
- Opportunities to Give Back to your fellow Members and the Cafe
- Individual Coaching to help you along your journey