We Invite You to Be Part of Our Healing Community
To be a member, we ask that you be drug and alcohol-free for 24-hours, attend your Recovery Circle, give back to the recovery community, and are willing to work toward following our guiding principals.
Here are the steps to join us:
- Stop by for your first visit: Recovery Cafe Orting Valley Hours of Operation 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Attend a New Member Introduction. New Member Introductions are held as needed.
- PLEASE call (360) 208-8018 to schedule your New Member Introduction.
Once you’ve been assigned to and attend a Recovery Circle, you’re welcome to participate in all the Cafe offerings and School for Recovery activities.
Membership requirements are simple:
- Be drug and alcohol-free the past 24 hours
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- Participate in giving back at the Café
- Practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community
Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Connect with Divine Love in ourselves and others.
- Show Respect
- Cultivate Compassion
- Practice Forgiveness
- Encourage Growth
- Give Back
Membership at Recovery Café provides a foundation for healing and the recovery journey to happen. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at Recovery Café including:
- Delicious and nutritious meals each day we are open.
- School for Recovery classes focusing on a variety of topics including relapse prevention, building healthy relationships, skill-building, art such as painting and writing, and yoga
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved from which the healing begins.
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space
- Referral help to access other services and support as needed