Our School for Recovery gives Café Members and Community an opportunity for growth, healing, and fun.
We offer a variety of classes and an ever-evolving curriculum based on best practices and Member needs. Our goal is to help equip our community with new skills and coping mechanisms to help them on their recovery journey and to better thrive.
Participation in the School advances the recovery journey in a number of ways:
- Taking classes gives people meaningful things to do with their time and gets them out of their heads
- Offers them ways to build deeper relationships with people who are serious about recovery
- Provides mentors who are committed to their healing and growth
- Introduces them to new ideas and experiences that can take them on life-giving paths they’ve never imagined
- And most importantly, the School for Recovery is about letting yourself get passionate about something and diving into it in creative, healing ways
All questions about the School can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360)208-8018
Would you like to share your talents and skills with others? Connect with us!